The Centre for Memories – A non-profit organization based in Enugu State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
Reporting: The Board of Directors and the Resident Historian
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking to engage a full-time Manager to oversee the activities of the Centre and ensure its growth and impact.
- Fundraising, Development, and Stakeholder Management:
- Develop and implement an effective fundraising strategy
- Actively raise funds from individuals, foundations and corporations in Nigeria and abroad;
- Cultivate and manage relationships with all funders and supporters; Oversee the development of a dynamic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage communications and relationships with all stakeholders.
- Programs and Operations:
- Manage staff and office operations
- Support the design and curation of CFM exhibitions and all daily, weekly and monthly programmes, activities and events including the Nkata Umu Ibe, Nzuko Umaka, Monthly Book Club, Monthly Movie Series etc.
- Manage CFM’s partnership with local and international organizations to deliver world-class programmes and events.
- Coordinate activities, resources, and performance management
- Communications & Brand Management: Build the influence and impact of the CFM through strategic engagement with the printed, digital and electronic media in Nigeria and abroad.
- Board Engagement:
- Create agendas for and prepare materials for monthly board meetings.
- Execution, follow-up and reporting of goals to Board.
- Persistent follow up with board; through an exhaustive utilization of board resources (i.e. contact, influence, etc)
- Ensure transparency and efficiency in the use of CFM’s resources;
- Ensure CFM complies with and meets all legal and statutory obligations
Profile / Qualifications
- Direct or indirect experience in planning and delivering projects
- Demonstrated experience with organizing flawless events involving senior level stakeholders
- Proven evidence of experience in fundraising and managing budgets
- A skilled negotiator and fundraiser, familiar with non-profit fundraising
- Proven dynamic leadership abilities, integrity and track record of delivering results
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- A person of high integrity and moral courage
- A self-started, willing and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible multi-tasker with good time management skills
- At least 5 years working experience with continually increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong management experience
- Master’s Degree or higher in a relevant field (e.g., MBA, JD, policy) from a reputable university
- Experience liaising with a variety of partners in Nigeria and elsewhere including companies and businesses, NGOs, academic departments and others working on leadership and/or governance related programmes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to “Oluebube Onyirioha” via: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th February, 2019.
Share this opportunity with others