HRLeverage is recruiting for fulltime Public Relations Manager.
HRLeverage – Our client, a Construction/Logistics Industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Manager
- As part of helping Client to achieve growth that we search for a Public Relations Manager in a Construction/Logistics Industry.
- The Public Relations manager would nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with departmental leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
Min Required Experience:
Qualification and Experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Proven working experience in public relations required (minimum of 5 years)
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
Skills And Competency Applicable:
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Creating and Innovating
- Learning and Researching
- Adhering to principles
- Deciding and Initiating Action
Very Well Negotiable depending on the experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com