SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming, registering, and attending to all visitors, serving as the first point of contact at our offices.
- Coordinating the daily tasks of the Office Assistant and Security Guards, as requested
- Providing logistical support, which may include arranging for hotel reservations, coordinating flights, processing visa request, arranging for local transportation needs, and other logistics activities as requested
- Providing support with overall facilities and office maintenance
Min Required Experience:
- A University degree from an accredited Institution in Nigeria.
- 0-2 years’ experience on a similar role, handling administrative and logistics tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English language and the ability to work well with a team.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com