HS Media Group is recruiting for fulltime Senior Marketing Executive.
HS Media Group is one of Nigeria’s leading Content, Media, and TV Production companies with expertise in Signals distribution, Corporate Events, Brand Management, Public Relations and Print Media.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Essential Duties/ Key Job Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute sales strategy for the organization to boost revenue and profitability
- Manages the Client Engagement Process from sourcing to when sales is achieved
- Develop new customer relationships to boost sales pipeline and conversion rates
- Contribute to new products/solutions design, development and delivery
- Manage the order-to-cash cycle, including Customer Acceptance, Invoicing and Payments
- Understand the business, its capabilities, product and service offerings and serve as a missionary to take the service benefits and value propositions to target market
- Define, drive and own the customer satisfaction business requirements towards improving services and its delivery
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending “go or no-go” decisions
- Update all information into the CRM as required.
Key Performance Indicators
- Periodic Sales Targets Reports
- Key Customer Account Management Report
- Account Lifecycle Tracking Report – Project and Finance
- Prospective Customer Pipelines
- Customer Satisfaction Feedback ratings
- Competitor Analysis Reports
Min Required Experience:
- Good first degree in related discipline
- MBA degree is an added advantage
- At least 3 years in a marketing and sales position.
- Should have successfully sold services, advertising & media sales, business solutions within the major industries – Advertising agencies, Media Buying agencies, Telecoms, Financial Services, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Consulting etc.
Generic /Technical Competencies:
- Strong competitive drive, negotiation skills, business judgment and the ability to work independently
- Strong experience or familiarity within both the local and international markets
- A strong appreciation for operating environment with emphasis of potential risks and opportunities.
- Accountability for profitable results, goals and sales targets
- An appreciation of customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize as required
- Strong analysis and judgment skills
- Knowledge of market segmentation and branding.
Top level Supervisory/Managerial.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com