Badisa Trio is a registered nonprofit organisation with a mandate to act according to the Childrens Act, Act 38 of 2005 to protect vulnerable children. The organization renders child protection services in the following areas: Bellville, Durbanville, Brackenfell, Kraaifontein, Scottsdene and Fisantekraal.
Remuneration falls within Badisa salary scales.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- Registration at the SACSSP
- Valid Driver’ s License
- Language: English and Afrikaans
- Experience in Statutory procedures re Child Protection
- Ability to work in a team
To apply, submit your CV to [email protected]
Inquiries: 084 482 5215
Application Deadline: 1st March, 2019