ForteSoft Systems Limited opened for business officially in July 2006 in GRA Ikeja. With a parent company based in the United Kingdom, ForteSoft opened with a vision for the development of the ICT industry in Nigeria. While the aim is the development of new technology aimed for our peculiar environment, we recognized the need for developing a workforce capable of using current technology and the need for improvements in training methodology for ICT products in this environment.
With this in mind we decided to tie up as a franchise partner with an international ICT training organization with pedigree and wherewithal – NIIT.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Networking Instructor
- This position is responsible for presenting quality and engaging lessons in a comprehensive manner, making use of visual and audio to facilitate learning, creating and distributing essential educational contents. The right candidate is one who possess strong enthusiasm for sharing knowledge.
- Strong enthusiasm for sharing knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Positive attitude with great customer service
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or similar field
- CCNA , CCNP, A+, N+, MCSE
- Minimum of one-year experience in a similar field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject.
Application Deadline 7th March, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Share this opportunity with others