Rescue Technologies Limited is recruiting for intern Digital/Social Media Marketing Intern.
Rescue Technologies – Our company is a foremost provider of technically enhanced Emergency and Medical services solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital/Social Media Marketing Intern
- Posting and sharing of daily promotional content for the website
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Develop social media content calendars.
- Work with the social media team to create and implement campaigns
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos and audio content to social media platforms
- Create online banner adverts.
- Participating in online outreach and promotion.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Ensuring effective and timely interaction with users on social media.
- Preparing and submitting reports on social media performance including growth achievements, recommendations and so on.
- Developing promotional content and working with the graphics team to ensure all materials needed to aid social media growth are available in due time.
Min Required Experience:
- A degree or qualification in a relevant/related field
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in management of website content
- Sound knowledge of marketing and digital marketing principles with experience in contribution that has produced growth (must)
- Strong IT skills: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with positive can-do attitude commercial awareness
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Creative and articulate
- Able to work independently and within a small team
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Problem solving and an ability to recommend appropriate solutions and improvement to processes
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com