Weatherford Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Commercial Operations Specialist.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Operations Specialist
- Reporting to the Commercial Operations Centre Lead, the Commercial Operations Specialist will be responsible for delivering best in class tender creation up to the point of technical and commercial input from the Geo Zone & all centralised contract management activities.
- They will be fully accountable for all functional tenderl reviews (Legal, commercial, tax, credit etc.) and all required approval routings (Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds, SFDC GOA).
- They will work with the proposal touch points in the areas if assignment (either by geography or segment) to manage the entire timeline for the creation of that respective proposal, including but not limited to:
- Initial review of ITT and building response structure in Xait Porter
- Identification and management of any workload on specific ITT that does not fall within the COC limits (technical response, pricing)
- Implementing approved standardised content form the COC libraries.
- Development of Execution plans, QHSSE bridging documents and key operational / facility write ups specific to that scope of work.
- Creating review/approval work flow and managing said work low in the Xait Porter platform under the direction of the COC Lead.
- Working with country touchpoints to create bespoke local content plans & taking account of any local tendering requirements.
- Management of the creation timeline and daily status reporting to the COC lead and Geozone touch points.
- Conducting operational contract handover for assigned geographies
Min Required Experience:
Qualification and Experience
- Essential: University Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Law or Engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of sales, Product Line, commercial operations, contract management experience in Oil & Gas market
- Successful track record of delivering complex, business projects in challenging environments
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to relate and influence at all levels within own and client organisations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the Oil & Gas Industry business environment, its market dynamics and impact to commercial business practices, oil and gas industry products and services application. Preferably oilfield services company experience
- Demonstrated resilience, persistence and creative passion in building trust with all stakeholders, particularly when driving change – processes & people
- Effective communicator (written & verbally) of commercial strategy and operational execution
- Market focused analytical decision maker balancing strategic and operational requirements with process rigour to support decision making and periodic auditing business needs
- Demonstrated development of contracts, negotiations and execution of amendments
- Understanding and driving change in an effective manner where needed
- Excellent IT competence and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and is methodical and meticulous regarding work product
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply