Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Develop pipeline of new business for the company to improve company’s market position.
- Gather market and customer information, network with major industry players and decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends to division and management.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Assist with the preparation process of tenders and their associated commercial evaluations and business cases in line with company policies, procedures and any legislative requirements.
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical bidding requirements.
- Frequently visit the Nipex portal to get updated and acquainted with tenders that are being uploaded on the website.
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process.
- Drive the formulation, execution, monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and operating plans for enhancing business growth and operating efficiency.
- Screen and propose potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financial, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and making recommendations.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by examining risks, potentials and estimating client needs and goals.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Experience: 2-3 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Share this opportunity with others