Closing Date: 30 April 2019
Internship programme runs for a period 12 months for qualified graduates who are in possession of a qualification (Degree, Diploma, Btech, Honours etc) in the mentioned fields of study.
Experiential learning programme runs for a period of 18 months for students who have completed N6 in the abovementioned fields of study, please fill in a Z83 Form.
The Department hereby request applications for recruitment of the abovementioned programmes in the following fields of Study:
- Economics/ Statistics
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Public Management
- Business Management
- Business Development
- Information Technology/ Graphic Designer
- Must be a permanent resident of the Northern Cape
- Must be 18-35 years old
- Must have completed qualification
- Be prepared to enter into an Internship/ Learnership programme agreement with the Department
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
The following documentation should accompany the application:
- Copy of CV
- Certified copies of qualifications
How To Apply
Forward your application to:
Ms. M. Petrus
Private Bag X6108
Enquiries can be directed to Ms. M. Petrus at 053-839 4000.
Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
NB! No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.