Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Experience working with IT/Technology related functions handling NDA/MOU drafting.
- Provide well researched support during contract negotiations
- Draft and review contracts and service level agreements
- Contract management including management of Service Providers and provide recourse options for non-performing contractors.
- Prepare document templates to support various business activities
- Advise Directors and Management on Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Assist in organizing Board meetings including circulation of Agenda
- Prepare resolutions of Directors and communicate to the appropriate departments for timely action.
- Conduct due diligence checks on potential investors and facilitate responses to due diligence checks including reporting on contractual transactions, litigation and corporate governance.
- Provide legal opinion on matters relating to Property
- Review charges, facility offer letters and other bank securities
- Prepare bank mandates and other bank documentation.
- Manage correspondence from external and internal users directed to the Legal Department.
- Implement legal policies, systems and procedures
- Submit reports on legal matters and a custodian of all legal instruments and documents
Min Required Experience:
- A Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B) from a recognized University.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the same role.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and time management skills with the ability to handle a diverse range of issues within tight deadlines
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com