The Management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi has released the postgraduate admission list for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Postgraduate candidates can now check their admission status online. Read below for procedures.
How To Check ATBU Postgraduate Admission List 2018:
- Candidates are to visit the postgraduate portal via the link below;
- Click “Check Admission” under admission menu: The user name is your phone number you submitted your application with and you know your password.
- If you have been awarded admission all the square box below your details will be green in color.
- Below the green boxes, You will see the course you have been offered.
- After the course you have been offered there are two buttons, the first buttons pay for acceptance letter (N5000) and second button pay for admission letter (N2,000).
- Click on the button one after the other to make payment or generate RRR to make payment at bank.
- To verify payment click on the respective buttons one after the other and click on the blue button name “Made payment at the bank? Click here to verify” then enter your RRR and click verify.
- After verification of the payments, the two buttons names will change to Download Acceptance letter and Print Admission Letter respectively. Click the buttons one after the other to download acceptance letter and admission letter.
- Fresh students should go to their respective Departments with Payment Receipt/ Remita Printout of their Acceptance Letter for Clearance and collection of password to access the online registration portal.
Congratulations to the successful students…