Garden Brown is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Economist
Job type: Full-time
- Define projects based on problems identified by research sponsors, management or senior staff, and plan the study, coordinate the execution and report on the outcome.
- Conduct economic research, analyze and interpret economic data, develop estimates of benefits and report the results of findings under the guidance of a senior Economist.
- Conduct surveys to obtain economic data, relate previously submitted data to current conditions, and determine the relations of pertinent economic factors for well-defined projects.
- Communicate and present economic concepts and quantitative data, especially to non-technical audiences.
- Serve on interdisciplinary teams as a member or as a working team leader.
- The position requires a motivated, responsible person who can work well with others and independently of daily supervision and produce near copy-ready model documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must as Economists will work directly with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics or related field
- Relevant experience preferred in economic forecasting and consulting.
- Excellent academic record, writing skills, and a strong proficiency in the use of computers and statistical/econometric software.
- Good Equipment
- Plenty of Work
- Great Benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others