Vasiti Dotcom, is a one-stop platform that helps members of the student community easily find and conveniently get connected to everything they need around their campus including buyers for anything they want to sell, sellers for goods they want to buy, customers for their services, service vendors or service providers for any kind of service they need and relevant information in real time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- Sharing of posts, promotional content and so on to student groups on Facebook.
- Preparing and submitting weekly reports on social media performance including growth achievements, engagements, conversions and strategy for the next week.
- Developing and managing the online brand persona of the business.
- Working with the digital marketing team during marketing campaigns.
- Developing promotional content and using graphic design tools to design content for social media. This also involves working with the graphics team.
- Monitoring social media trends and implementing strategies to keep up with trends and key into trends.
- Responsible for day to day activities on all Vasiti’s social media pages especially Twitter and Instagram pages. This includes sourcing and posting relevant content according to the SM calendar and ensure the SM theme is adhered to.
- Designing strategies to promote brand awareness on social media and developing content to ensure very high engagements, also maintain timely interaction with users on social media.
- Posting of daily promotional content for the marketplace and the magazine and including links that direct followers to the website.
- Must reside around Ikeja, Lagos
- Must have a very good command of English language.
- Must be available to work full time.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 7th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others