Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Co-ordinate day to day activities of the Electrical section
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance activities in the Electrical section
- Prepare the department’s yearly budget and ensure implementation of the approved funds
- Ensure constant review and implementation of departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Manage installation, testing, calibration and commissioning of electrical equipment
- Liaise with third party contractors to provide effective and qualitative service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3-5 years overall experience working as Electrical Engineer.
- Experience with electronic systems, electronics troubleshooting, electronic testing design,
- Ability to work collaboratively with client’s electrical installations
- Strong experience and ability to read and interpret electrical drawings, one line, schematics, and specifications..
- Strong working knowledge of process control field instrumentation installation and testing
- Project Management
- Attention to details
- Emphasizing excellence and innovation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others