Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Type: PermanentJob Description
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions;
- Write well-designed, testable code;
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility;
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system;
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures;
- Document and maintain software functionality;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems;
- Create and document software tools required by other developers;
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback;
- Comply with project plans and industry standards;
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications with map integration
- Expertise with all mobile applications i.e. Android, iOS, Windows, etc.
- Ability to develop software in Java, Node JS, React, Native, PHP, Swift, Android and other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases.
- Proficiency in using Java Spring Boot
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Competitive based on experience
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Prixair Media
Job Type: Permanent
- The BDM – Prixair media will develop a commercial strategy so as to achieve the company’s business plan.
- The position will also be responsible also for achieving the company’s sales objectives & targets and implement commercial plans to promote revenue growth.
- Oversee all business activities i.e. Sales, Marketing and Operational activities;
- Establishing leads, following up, meeting clients and closing deals aggressively;
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity and profitability;
- Represent the company at business meetings as approved by Management;
- Review marketing activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement;
- Develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions;
- Coordinating with other department heads as required;
- Identify and aggressively market the company’s services to prospective clients in the all sector;
- Manage the entire sales & marketing team to achieve set targets and drive revenue aggressively;
- Prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual business plans and strategies for maximizing profitability and revenue generation to realize organizational goals;
- Develop the team’s key performance indicator (KPI) for performance assessment (appraisal);
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts within and outside the industry for business developments and nurture strong industry network;
- Conduct regular research about competitors to gain comparative advantage for the company;
- Achieve agreed set revenue targets.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 5 years’ experience in similar position
- An M.Sc./MBA would be an added advantage
- Media expertise is required
- Demonstrated ability to produce results
- Proposal Writing, Presentations, Contract bidding and execution skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership and managerial experiences
- Must have relevant industry experience.
Extremely Competitive based on Experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th May, 2019.
- All attachments should strictly be in PDF Format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others