PPC Limited is recruiting for fulltime Second Line Hardware & Software Support Analyst.
PPC Limited – With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Second Line Hardware & Software Support Analyst
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring the existing ticketing tool and request portal, taking responsibility of the assigned tickets and solving the problem within SLA and finally bring it to closure to satisfaction of customer.
- Responding to customer queries based on the status of a logged ticket, intimate Customer up-to-date on the progress of a problem tickets/request and ensures that problem tickets/requests are updated and promptly closed out within SLA.
- Monitoring the status of a ticket or related tickets to ensure timely follow-up, also managing the queue of tickets assigned in a timely manner.
- Responsible for tracing, troubleshooting and resolution of hardware faults.
- Administration, configuration and installation of network printers on the network in all SPDC operating locations.
- Handling data restoration on the server and on crashed machines.
- Liaise with other ITWork streams for dependent support assistance where and when required.
- Ensuring that incidents records are being kept up-to-date with relevant details.
- Raising of problem ticket to determine the root cause analysis of incidents.
- Prompt feedback on closed and incidents pending resolution for end to end knowledge on status of call tickets raised.
- Feeding back to location co-ordinators and the team leads on initiatives to improve ideas for both process and support tool improvements.
- Escalation of irresolvable issues to location head for intervention.
- Liaison with HP service centre for necessary Hardware warranty issues for Laptop, desktops, workstations, printers, monitors and all HP devices and accessories requiring warranty replacement.
- Providing 2nd line support for hardware and software support to GI-D servers.
- Resolution of all hardware, software and desktop related issues within SLA.
Min Required Experience:
Education and Experience
- HND/B.Sc Degree in Engineering / Sciences
- Professional Qualification/Certification/Training
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems administrator (MCSA)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) foundation certification
- HP Accredited Platform specialist
- 2 years work experience
Key Competencies Requirements
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for Information Workers
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)Windows
- Quality Customer Service Training
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation
- Good communication skill
- High ability to keep a positive attitude despite the challenges encountered.
- Ability to relate well with others, empathize and manage customer expectations.
- Ability to anticipate problems seek out new solutions and initiates positive actions.
- Commendable ability to multitask, prioritize and deliver within tight schedule.
- Highly developed verbal and listening skills.
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ppc Limited
PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a wholly Nigerian-owned limited liability technology company. Its core activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions and …Know More about Ppc Limited