First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Threat Intelligence & Management
Job ID: 1900003H
- Develop and implement Threat Intelligence strategy and security plan for the mitigation of security risks and the protection of data.
- Lead threat and Intelligence processes to identify, analyze, qualify, quantify, treat, accept, communicate and monitor risks related to information technology.
- Lead threat Intelligence team throughout the development and implementation of projects to ensure business, legal, and technical needs, threats and opportunities are identified and managed.
- Establishing and supporting the direct connection between threats, vulnerabilities, compliance, risks, actions, and consequences.
- Ensures appropriate short-term and long-term measures are taken to remedy problems and react to anticipated needs.
- Assist to review the Banks products and services to ensure inherent security threats are mitigated.
- Establish technical and operational structures to ensure the correct implementation of security.
- Conduct internal network “hunting” activities, examining assets for malware, advanced persistent threats (APTs), hidden anomalies, and other indicators of compromise.
- Proactively manages technical and application portfolio availability and performance with emphasis on threats and compromise.
- Review defined levels of tolerance and risk exposure with a focus on mitigating them.
- Manage vulnerabilities and threat events in case of any failure or incident in the Organization
- Provide guidance and support during changes to existing systems and implementation of new systems
- Work with Process and Methods to define KPIs for evaluating effectiveness of threat management measures and controls
- Identify solutions for threat and intelligence, as well as determine and coordinate improvements.
- Manage threats with respect to development and implementation of IT Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Ensure that threat incidents are properly managed; as well as follow-up on solutions to prevent recurrence
- Promote a culture of adherence to security policies and practices
- Assess the effectiveness of security controls (in conjunction with internal control and other auditory bodies)
- Assist to review physical access control measures put in place in the Banks offices, buildings and environment bank-wide
- Communicate the results of threat analysis to management, explaining the impact on IT and the business
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports
Min Required Experience:
- First Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Higher Degrees/Professional Certificates
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Good understanding of Best Practices Security architecture.
- Knowledge of the Banking industry and banking Operations
- Knowledge of the Banking applications, services/products
- Knowledge of the Software development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of Physical Security
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk treatment procedures
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here