Mondelez International LLC is recruiting for fulltime Process Engineer.
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
Job Number: 1905360
Job: Manufacturing Maintenance
- This role involves delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiative and foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of IL6S methodology and supporting framework to deliver candy business objective.
- Spearhead both the planning and implementation stages for productivity projects in the factory.
- To assist in the development and implementation of a best in class continuous improvement strategy.
- To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within production process and identification of better ways of work.
- To lead and facilitate the lean/process improvement based workshops to drive ideas and solutions.
- To identify and deliver improvement activity in the plant through employing process improvement methodology and application of innovative thinking.
- Training of operators on Continuous improvement and IL6S methodology in the factory.
- Conduct loss analysis from time to time and work with the team to ensure losses are reduced and eliminated.
- Regular communication of team results and report.
- Monitor progress of implemented Kaizen and check if changes made is bringing required results.
- Work with the section manager to set goal and monitor performance for the team.
- Implement the reward and recognition process of the team to drive team motivation.
- Work with every stakeholder in the team to ensure the team productivity target is met.
- Use Minitab statistical tools to track process control, determine process capability and keep section manager informed of the key process indicator and work with line leads to ensure out of range parameters are closed.
- Create and review SOPs and standard work for operations.
- Lead the factory hygiene team and ensure compliance to cleaning schedule for non-equipment area.
- Lead the quality system management for the candy team.
- Work with line lead to ensure that root cause analysis is done for all breakdown and ensure corrective action is done based on agreed timeline.
- Work with the quality team to ensure all NCR are closed promptly.
- Work with line lead to drive full implementation of AM steps 1-7 on the line.
- Commitment to employees’ development by coaching and mentoring subordinates
- Commitment to IL6S deployment in factories.
- Enforcing good housekeeping, high sense of discipline and professionalism, and correct use of tools and equipment.
- To regularly liaise with the section manager, engineering manager, and plant manager.
- Partake in new project planning and implementation for the line
Min Required Experience:
- Must possess at least a HND or B.Sc in Engineering or any Sciences from a reputable institution.
- Minimum accredited lean six sigma green belt.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in process plant with 3 years’ proven continuous improvement and analytical experience for similar role.
- Familiar with IL6S/ TPM/ WCM
- Excellent analytical skills of production systems, components parts and equipment.
- Understanding of component materials (raw materials) and make suggestions on ways to enhance the overall product quality and process reliability.
- Ability to develop, configure and optimize existing processes
- Data interpretation to include process audits, process and packaging development
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and general computer literacy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply