Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) is recruiting for intern Back-end Engineer (Intern).
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back-end Engineer (Intern)
- We’re looking to hire a Back-end engineer intern, who want to solve problems and have the skills and attention to detail to back up their ideas.
- We move quickly and have a passion for building elegant, scalable solutions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and support our other engineering team members to share and learn best practices, as well as actively contribute to helping us build technology solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help build simple, fast, resilient, and scalable solutions using back-end (and/or front-end) technologies
- Work with other members of our Engineering staff to help design, develop, test, and/or launch our product line
- Develop features and functions that ultimately improve the experience of users.
- Maintain and expand reporting/analytics capabilities
- Vet and test new backend code, as well as fixes
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders daily, in real time.
- Open and able to give + receive positive + constructive feedback
- Learn from different team members about the various systems and projects they work on.#
Min Required Experience:
Required Education & Experience
- Current student or just recently graduated in Computer Science or related
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge of database structures and algorithms
- Experience or aptitude for implementing scalable software
- Passionate about programming
- Optimistic about facing challenges and converting to success/milestones
- Accepting of shifting priorities
- Willing to learn
- Basic knowledge of databases
What’s On Offer?
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Co-creation Hub (cchub) Nigeria
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB …Know More about Co-creation Hub (cchub) Nigeria
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified