- OND & City and Guilds (Mechanical Engineering) with a minimum of two years work experience in the manufacturing and industrial sector.
- Technology: Fully conversant with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and computers
- Communication Skills: Excellent Oral and written English. Letter writing is very lmportant.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must be technically sound on the job.
- Must be self driven, articulate Enthusiasm, interest and passion for achieving set goals and even beyond.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the would be Institution & organisation.
- Ability to deliver company’s guideline and policy on all aspects as needed.
- Trust on corporate Image and confidence to deliver necessary information as may be required.
- Team leadership ability.
- Ability to plan various activities, quality meetings end visits as required.
Very attractive package.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by sending their CV to:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org specifying City/State of interest and addressed to the:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
Agbara – Ogun State.