McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Admin Officer.
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- To offer support to the company in overseeing and conducting medical readiness, recruiting, training management, supply management, maintenance, security, safety, personnel management, administrative, and public relations programs.
- Works with other units to coordinate and plan fund-raising, grants, marketing, communications, and outreach activities.
- Independently carries out a portfolio of responsibilities under the department purview, such as managing committees, securing approvals, and providing communications.
- Provide expert guidance and leadership to more junior staff.
- Perform other related duties as required, e. g., reviews of adequacy of departmental space requirements and technology requirements.
- Implement and monitor support services, including procurement of supplies and services; transport, travel and traffic, communications, engineering and information technology support; and provision of local utilities and service requirements.
- And others on management information and general administration issues and practices.
- Produce major/complex reports for management, as and when required.
- Provide advice to senior management Works with management to create short- and long-term business plans, including operational, organization, and financial aspects.
- Oversees legal, safety, fiscal, and other compliance requirements.
- Oversees facilities, technology, and materials utilized in the department, coordinating with appropriate services.
- Works with management and others to develop and implement operating policies and procedures.
- Manages operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
- Manages the ongoing financial, operational, and staffing activities of the department
Min Required Experience:
- University Degree in Administration, Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working as an HR and administrative officer
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Very good computer skills on internet, MS office
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Be willing to occasionally travel for work, as required.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
2 Positions – 5 Locations
9 Positions – 2 Locations