Sizakuyenza is a small, but dynamic non-governmental organisation, based in the Philippi area. The organisation seeks to assist and support women and children who has been subjected to the trauma of abuse, Loss and Grief, as well as those who fell victim to addictive substances.
Sizakuyenza programmes includes a Shelter for Abused Woman, a Substance Abuse programme, and Children and Families Programme. The Organisation is constantly working on expanding our programmes to align with the organisation’s strategic plan.
Job Title: Managing Director
Job Location: Philippi office, Cape Town
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: This is a three days per week position.
- Must be a qualified social worker
- Must have a driver’s license
- Must have more than five years’ experience in management of staff, programmes and working within the NPO sector
- Ability to perform financial oversight over organisation funds
- Ability to write funding reports and engage with donors
- Must have fundraising experience
- Must have communication and mediation skills
- Must have a knowledge of diverse cultures
Submit your CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday, 31 May, 2019