Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM)
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Hospital accreditation; Quality assurance visitations; Vetting of bills; Medical claims; Issuing of authorization codes; Client and Hospital visitation; Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence; Good critical thinking skills; clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules; Excellent leadership quality and team moving skills.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
- Cognate experience working with a Health Maintenance Organizationis an added advantage
- Age: Not more than 35 years
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to our email: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others