Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited is a subsidiary of Niyya Farm Group Limited and the manufacturer of Farm Pride Yoghurt and Farm Pride Juices. Farm Pride Juice is grown from quality 100% Nigerian fruits harvested from Niyya-Farm Group’s extensive farm.
We are recruiting to fil the position below:
Job Title: Generator Technician Operator
This role reports to the Electrical Supervisor
- These role demands the highest levels of technical ability and diagnostic skills. It will be responsible for meeting demand/production targets while maintaining the highest levels of quality standards.
- Report the daily generator reading to the superior
- Troubleshooting of engine/generator faults
- Engine overhauling.
- Minimised production downtime as a result of equipment breakdown.
- Compliance to HSE, legal requirements and other company policies in carrying out functions.
- Proper operational/maintenance records of machineries are kept
- Adherence to Leave/shift programmes in Engineering department
- Plant/Machinery maintenance programmes are carried out in line with NFDC best practice and are cost efficient.
- High standards of good housekeeping maintained.
- Ensure jobs are processed on time without delays
- Improved team work among Engineering Staff
- Support initiatives that will modify utilities processes to improve performance.
- Support new ideas so as to minimise utilities cost.
- Efficient operation/maintenance of Utilities/engineering equipment (generators, boilers, compressors, vacuum pumps, etc) to support production.
- Control generator output to match the phase, frequency, and voltage of electricity supplied to panels.
- Adjustments or minor repairs such as tightening leaking gland and pipe joints
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain generators in order to prevent equipment failure.
- Change Engine oil, fuel and air filter as per given schedule
Job Requirements (Qualification & Skills)
- OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, City & Guild (Power) or its equivalent
- Good knowledge of Engineering/Utilities equipment such as generators, compressors, boilers, pumps, electrical or mechanical installations, etc.
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years in FMCG with relevant experience in Juice & Dairy processing industry
- A Proactive Team Player with a good communication & IT skill
- Good knowledge and understanding of environmental, health and safety legislation, regulations and standards is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume (CV) quoting the appropriate vacancy reference in a subject line of the email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
- Please do not send any additional information (certificates, other writing samples, etc.)
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others