The Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana (AHK Ghana) is part of the worldwide AHK German Chamber Network. At 140 locations in 92 countries around the world, the German Chamber Network (AHKs) offers its experience, network and services to German and foreign companies. The Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana is offering the post of a Project Manager Skills Development (m/f)
• The Project Manager will implement activities under the supervision of the Head of Competence Centre Skills Development.
Competence Centre Skills Development
• Training and education are key to sustainable growth and innovation in Ghana and West Africa. Broad and up-to-date technical and vocational skills enable local value and job creation and quality maintenance, thus positioning local business and entrepreneurs as partners of choice to German and European companies.
• The German dual vocational training model provides tailored solutions to the evolving economic landscape. The Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana (AHK Ghana) leverages the long-standing expertise from the network of German Chambers of commerce in Germany and abroad to adapt suitable approaches to skills development for the Ghanaian and West African markets.
• Conduct market research on technical and vocational education and training (TVET) in Ghana and West Africa
• Identify and liaise with stakeholders in the TVET market, including public, private and civil society organisations, and development partners
• Support the implementation of T VET programmes, such as curriculum development, training programmes, job placement initiatives, etc.
• Support the implementation of training of trainers programmes
• Support the establishment of quality management instruments in T VET
• Organise events, conferences and business trips; schedule meetings
• Maintain updated contact information for all TVET partners
• Fulfil other tasks as may be assigned by the Head of Competence Centre or the Delegate
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field 3 to 5 years work experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Project management experience
• Work experience in professional, technical or vocational training
• Outstanding Command of English; French and/or German are considered assets
• Able to work independently, strong work ethic, reliable and self-motivated
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should email resume and cover letter including salary expectations to:
Closing Date: 28 June, 2019