Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the Construction industry urgently require the services of a young, agile & creative Candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Architect Intern
- He or she will be directly paired with a Principal assisting in all Principal level activities.
- Learn to write proposals to clients for new projects
- Learn to bill clients for current work
- Directly assist Principal daily
- Design review for code compliance, lowest construction cost, change order prevention.
- Be Awesome!
- AutoCAD, Sketchup & Revit drafting and 3D rendering (added advantage).
- Schedule tasks for your team.
- Interface with other consultants and clients at meetings, on phone, and email.
- Survey construction sites for Interior design, Architectural & MEP systems
- Interface with the best architects, real estate developers, building owners, Engineering leaders in Nigeria.
- Graduate of Architecture. (MSc. Is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 1- 2years experience.
- Lives in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as title/subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th June, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others