Synapse Services is recruiting for fulltime Telephone Wellness Counselor.
Synapse Services is a “Center for Psychological Medicine”, that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telephone Wellness Counselor
The ideal candidate will:
- Help our clients build coping mechanisms for stressful situations they encounter on-the-job and off-the-job.
- Work as part of an in-house team that offers our employees guidance and resources for avoiding burnout and other risks.
- Provide personalized plans designed to help our clients meet their short and long-term personal goals.
- Be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve client issues and directing calls to the managerial and clinical team when necessary.
- Perform initial assessment, intervention and make appropriate referral of clients to our other services when necessary.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of work performed through case notes, client record forms and database entries.
- Perform any other related duties as may be decided by the organisation.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counselling
- At least one-year post qualification experience in counselling and client management
- Knowledge in Employee Wellness Initiative, stress management etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to empathize with clients
- Ability to leverage internal and external resources as part of a client treatment plan
- Willingness to work on-call
- Experience writing assessments and reports to monitor client progress
- Strong computer skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to react immediately, yet calmly, to crisis situations and quickly build rapport with your callers
- Must demonstrate compassion and understanding for people dealing with potentially life-threatening situations and be able to assess serious issues, such as the potential for suicide.
- Should also be able to maintain professional boundaries and be able to effectively manage high levels of stress.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:email@example.com with the Job Title and Location as the subject matter, e.g “Telephone Wellness Counsellor- Abuja”.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Synapse Services
Synapse Services is a privately owned and managed Center for Psychological Medicine with the head office in the heart of Nigeria. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as t…Know More about Synapse Services