Stresert Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime Maintenance Manager.
StreSERT Services Limited – Our client, a Manufacturer of diverse FMCG products is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Job ref: MNCMG
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for managing the maintenance of plant and equipment, to significantly improve plant performance and reliability.
- Will also be responsible for defining, implementing and managing a risk based maintenance strategy to meet the Business Safety, Environmental, Financial and Operational objectives at minimum cost and in the safest manner.
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
- Minimize plant down time by developing and overseeing the implementation of effective breakdown management
- Assist with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions.
- Prepare report, analyse data and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Plan and execute preventive and routine maintenance of equipment.
- Attend promptly to equipment stoppages to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the plant.
- Implement approved preventive and predictive maintenance plans and programs to ensure the availability, reliability and efficiency of equipment.
- Coordinate a team of supervisors and technicians to ensure machines/plant in working order.
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Assess the cost and value of overhauling or upgrading to the cost of replacement.
Min Required Experience:
- B.Sc Degree, or M.Sc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
- 5+ years’ experience in maintenance management role.
- Experience in Seasoning and Salt production is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Member of The Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) is an advantage.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced in equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Managerial and leadership skills.
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Electrical, Plumbing, Welding, Carpentry skills.
- Proficiency in SAP.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to:email@example.com using “MNCMG” as the subject of the application
Note: Only suitable applicants will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure…Know More about Stresert Services Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
2 Positions – 5 Locations
2 Positions – 2 Locations