The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti was established in accordance with Decree 33 of 1979 based on the Federal Polytechnics Act (Cap. i39) as amended by the Federal Polytechnics (Amendment) Decree No.5. of 1993.
The Polytechnic, located at Kilometer 8, Ado-Ikaree Road was established for the training of middle and high level technical manpower for the economy of the nation. The Institution caters for a large student population enrolled in full and part time programmes at the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma levels. The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) accredits all academic programmes the Institution runs.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Director, Maintenance and Services
Qualifications & Experience
- The Candidate must possess a good Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in Engineering plus at least eighteen (18) years cognate experience in project management and maintenance in Polytechnic or comparable tertiary Institutions.
- In addition, the candidate must be fully COREN registered while membership of the Nigerian Society of Engineers as well as publication of papers in relevant field will be an advantage.
Salary and other Benefits
- The basic salary attached to the position of the Director, Maintenance & Services is CONTEDISS 15, that is (N4,058,262.00 – N5,316,520.00) per annum. Also, the appointee shall enjoy other benefits of office as may be approved from time-to-time by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward twenty-two (22) copies of their Applications with Curriculum Vitae as well as photocopies of relevant credentials in the following order:
- Names in full (Surname first in Capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Postal/Contact Address (including day time telephone numbers/E-mail address)
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of Children
- Educational institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained (with dates)
- Details of former and present employment including salaries
- Evidence of Publications/Designs and Fabrications or Technical Reports (where applicable)
- Names of three (3) reputable Referees (institution/Employer/Personal)
- Photocopies of all relevant credentials (Academic and Professional Certificates).
All applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked “Director, Maintenance and Services” on the top left hand corner, and addressed to:
The Federal Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 5351, Ado-Ekiti,
Application Deadline 19th July, 2019.
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the “Registrar’s Office”.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others