Creative Media Center for Development (CMCD) is recruiting for fulltime Consultancy /Video Producer.
Creative Media Centre for Development is a media development non-governmental organization in Nigeria registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). It combines Media content development, Media Trainings and Community Outreaches to address specific community concerns and issues, which will in turn leads to debates, discussions and an open society that brings about political, economic and social development. We are based in FCT but work in various communities;We currently seek passionate and committed individuals with a history of successful performance to fill various roles on an upcoming project to be executed in Nasarawa State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultancy /Video Producer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Media/TV/ICT/Consultancy
- The individual will work with CMCD Staffs to oversee all elements of the pre-production, production and post production, from conception through to completion, and may also be involved in the social marketing and dissemination to target audience.
- With ultimate responsibility for the success of a finished film/ web series, you’ll work closely with directors and other production staff, either in a studio or on location, to ensure a creative and stable working environment for everyone involved in the project..
- Soft copies of the footages and edited copies delivered in quality external hard drive
- A copy of pictorial report capturing all sectors of the project
- Ensure to include translations for all the speakers (not sub-titles) in English for footage where speakers are using local language
Min Required Experience:
Qualification and Expertise
The successful candidate is required to meet the following criteria:
- University degree in videography or related fields from a recognized institution.
- Should possess at least 3 years of filming experience with a reputable media agency or organization.
- Strong theoretical and practical background in videography, including possession and ability to use the most current version of HD cameras,
- Sound and lighting equipment and most recent editing programmes.
- Proven experience in filming and production for similar projects, including subject and light management, as well editing using the latest software.
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms. The Consultant should demonstrate a track record of havingsuccessfully undertaken similar projects (share links to samples of short films produced).
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently.
- The Consultant should have the capacity and deliver within the specified timeframe.
- Experience working with local NGOs and initiatives will be an asset.
Duration of the Consultancy
- The duration of the consultancy will be 25-30 days, in consultation with the CMCD Focal Point, the Consultant will generate a schedule specifying the implementation of the documentation and editorial process until delivery of the final product.
Terms and Conditions of Payment
- The Consultant/videographer will be paid 50% upon signing the contract and the remaining 50% within 30 days after having satisfactorily completed the shoot and submitted content to Creative Media Centre for Development office, Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter as one document including links/sample of previous jobs to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
- Applications sent in after the deadline will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
15 Positions – Not Specified