Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Fleet Loading Supervisor.
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Loading Supervisor
Location: Itoikin and Apapa, Lagos
Normal working hours are: 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily.
- Handles oversize and overweight cargo loading supervision, and calculation standard of large-sized goods, load-bearing capacity of truck, and have good control ability for cargo loading to save time and improve efficiency.
- Good ability in the use of lashing tools
- Experience in escorting large cargo, understand the road conditions, and generate road condition report.
- Have experience in on-road rescue, able to deal with unexpected situations on the road, including cargo falling, etc.
Min Required Experience:
Minimum qualification required
- OND/HND/B.Sc. certificate in related discipline with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment
- Innovative by bringing own ideas for management of the team
- Proficient in the use of computer (i.e. MS-Office; Ms-word, Ms-excel, etc).
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” s subject of the email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – 3 Locations