Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Fleet Manager.
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Location: Itoikin and Apapa, Lagos
Normal working hours are: 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily.
The candidates we are looking for will:
- Handle the maintenance of company vehicles (i.e. Chinese brand) with procurement channels for accessories while following the company’s procurement system. Understand the management of vehicle maintenance by workers, and adjust the management methods according to the requirements of fleet operations.
- Have the ability to manage drivers, involve in driver’s recruitment, safety training, work productivity and driver’s separation from the company.
- Handles the control of vehicle fuel consumption, measures the fuel consumption level of the vehicle according to the different type vehicles, and make monthly fuel consumption analysis report, reward and punishment according to the company’s policy.
- Able to control the operational safety of the fleet with good insight and preventive ability against the operational safety hazards of the fleet.
- Have a good understanding of the company’s policy guidelines, recognize the company’s culture, and implementation of the company’s decision-making ability and/or execution with high degree of job completion.
Min Required Experience:
Minimum qualification required
- OND/HND/B.Sc. certificate in related discipline and 5 – 10 years working experience.
Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment
- Innovative by bringing own ideas for management of the team
- Proficient in the use of computer (i.e. MS-Office; Ms-word, Ms-excel, etc).
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” s subject of the email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com