Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited – Our client is recruiting a result-oriented and self-motivated candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The candidate must be a self-starter, enthusiastic, well-organised, result oriented with excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- She must have the ability to multitask, work with minimal supervision, possess excellent writing skills, strong Administrative skills, and be able to work long hours.
- Organising and managing complex itinerary and travel
- Maintaining all personal and professional files
- Making presentations and managing correspondence
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Organizing CEO’s business and personal schedules and responsibilities other duties as may be requested
- Experience working with C-level executive is preferred.
- A degree holder from a top university (foreign degree will be an added advantage)
- Must have worked in a multinational environment
- years cognate experience
- Experience in fund raising and non-profit organisation is a plus
- Excellent IT and computer skills.
- Perform work at a high level of competence and a strong attention to detail
- International exposure will be a plus.
- Must posses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess an amiable personality and people management skills
- Must be a self starter
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be confident, honest and reliable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others