At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Development experience for both or either mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Ability to work with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- At home working in a test-driven, agile team.
- Know how to work on a deadline.
- Problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- Ability to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use.
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or any certifications or Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in core software development in a reputable firm or as applied
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Software Developer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others