Flexedge Limited – Our client, an indigenous Brand and Marketing Communication Company is looking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive/Relationship Manager
Brief Description of Nature of Our Business
- We are an indigenous customer service company that delivers world class quality in the areas of visibility, Promotional products, merchandising and corporate gift items.
- Sales & Marketing Executive / Relationship Manager
- Candidate should be from Advertising, Brand Communications, Corporate gifts industry, Automobile Sales, Pensions or Electronic Media.
- Protect and secure customer confidential information according to corporate guidelines and Procedures
- Achieve established performance guidelines within established time frame
- Provide customer service to existing and new leads at the direction of management
- Build relationship with clients in order to convince them to engage company services
- Handle questions or requests
- Set up equipment or show clients how to use the branded merchandise supplied
- Generating sales lead and attending to assigned leads
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and business practices
- Contact assigned leads through phone, email and/or direct mail according to training and at the direction of management
- Document lead activity according to training and at the direction of management
- Use only approved marketing collateral, presentation and support materials effectively and Exclusively
- Follow all approved sales closing procedures as instructed
Key Attributes/Qualifications of Ideal Candidate
- Amiable personality
- Basic computer and reporting skills (will be an added advantage)
- Pleasant personality, smart, intelligent with an eye for details.
- First degree in any Social Sciences field
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Experience in Sales and Marketing
- Merchandising and branding or FMCG would be an advantage
- Very good spoken and written communication
Other Preferences (Age, Gender, Location of residence etc):
- The ideal candidate would be a smart, young intelligent Female, between the ages of 22 – 34.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others