Biosystems Diagnostics is recruiting for fulltime Operations Manager.
Biosystems Diagnostics, a Fully Automated Medical Diagnostics Center located at No 49 Tombia Street GRA Phase II, Port Harcourt is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Serves patients and clinicians by providing medical laboratory diagnostic information, products, and services.
- Provides medical laboratory diagnostic information, products, and services by developing and implementing analytical procedures; evaluating laboratory information; consulting with clinicians; reporting results according to existing protocols.
- Maintains medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards; developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures; ensuring staff compliance; certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair.
- Maintains medical laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains medical laboratory productivity by monitoring workload of functional areas; identifying peak and slack periods; making operational or staffing adjustment.
- Maintains quality results by sticking to procedures; consulting with clinicians; performing proficiency surveys; reviewing quality control and quality assurance programs; making adjustments in policy and procedures; generating reports; maintaining records.
- Maintains medical laboratory information system by identifying information needs and problems; recommending improvements; establishing priorities; testing; writing user manuals; training employees; maintaining security and confidentiality.
- Implements new programs, tests, methods, instrumentation, and procedures by investigating alternatives; preparing proposals; developing and performing parallel testing; monitoring progress.
- Maintains medical laboratory staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains medical laboratory staff results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Min Required Experience:
Education & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological or Management Science.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the medical management.
- Knowledgeable in both medical technology and management principles.
- Skilled at building and maintaining strong teams.
- Strong communication skills
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Applications without an application letter will be automatically disqualified.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com