TopYouGo Digital Marketing Agency is recruiting for fulltime Social Media/Content Marketing Officer.
TopYouGo is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, and other cities in Nigeria, and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media/Content Marketing Officer
- TopYouGo Digital Marketing Agency is looking for an enthusiastic social media/ content marketing officer to join its exciting team in the Lagos office.
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of social media marketing, SEO, content management, and the ability to write engaging, creative contents for variety of audiences. It’s essential that the candidate have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must have a passion for delivering results.
About the Role
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating unique interesting, and un-plagiarised contents across all digital channels including blogs, websites, social media, press releases and printed materials. To excel in this role, you will have strong writing skills that are appropriate for a variety of audiences and brands.
Min Required Experience:
- Copywriting experience coupled with the ability to produce marketing materials such as newsletters whitepapers, emails and articles
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies that can help to drive traffic and engagement to websites
- Social media administration and promote engagement with our social followers
- Previous experience of defining social media strategies and content marketing plans
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Keywords
- Previous experience of using WordPress CMS is desirable but not essential
- Qualification or Degree in English, Mass Communication, Creative Writing or Journalism. The role is also good for interns or graduate trainees.
- Excellent team player with a passion for digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Project management and customer relationship organisational skills
- Strong interest in research and personal development
Salary (negotiable and based on experience); 37.5 hours per week.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Topyougo Digital Marketing Agency
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
15 Positions – Not Specified