Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Strategist
- We are looking for an experienced and result-oriented Business Strategist who will be responsible for leading, training and growing team
- You will also manage their sales activities.
- The goal is to build and grow ground troops (team(s)) to market and sell our products.
- Reports to: Office of the CEO & Executive Directors
Responsibilities and Duties
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Prospecting, Recruiting, Inspection, Follow-Up, and Closing Sales
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Cross selling investment products
- Up selling luxury building projects
- Create opportunities for and delivering presentations at regular and luxury events in order to close sales.
- Market and sale of our products
- Train and grow team (Independent marketers)
- Lead and train individuals to build and manage their own sales force by recruiting and training
- Design strategies to enhance direct and team’s sale
- Identify new prospects through attending trade-shows, networking and building relationships
- Examine sales approach to pinpoint inefficiencies, then formulate and implement solutions to significantly improve team’s productivity
- Develop and defend your Strategic and Implementation Plan for sales growth.
- Submit weekly /monthly report to the Office of the CEO
- Prepare weekly and monthly marketing/sales plans
- Generate prospects lists weekly and increase the list continually
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- And all other related duties as assigned.
- Candidates who have experience(s) in Investment, Insurance, Banking, Wellness and Telecom sectors of the economy have greater chances
- Must not be more than 40 years
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Must have valid International Passport and some level of international exposure
- Must be willing to relocate to other locations
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or its related field.
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in Network Marketing
- Creative thinking, a good understanding of the market trends
- Outstanding leadership, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to generate new concepts and ideas
- Team player and people skills
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Very Attractive & Negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others