Tetra Pak is recruiting for fulltime Future Talent Programme-Project Engineer.
Future Talent Programme-Project Engineer
Would you like to start your career “in good company”? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
Our Future Talent Programme – Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Develop basic technical solutions in customer projects
- Develop project documentation in customer projects
- Technical discussions with customer and or end suppliers for engineering parts in customer projects
- Participate in validation/ reviewing technical solutions for engineering parts in customer projects
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak
Min Required Experience:
- University Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Process or Chemical Engineering
- Recently graduated in year 2018/2019
- Attitude and Flexibility is key – must be willing to work long hours and away from home (ad hoc as per customer requirements)
- Excellent communication skills, process orientation, a positive service mind set and customer focus
- Fluent in French language will be an advantage
- Travelling – internationally and locally
- Valid Passport and Driver’s License is required
- Very collaborative & willingness to learn and adapt easily
- Self-motivated, flexible and result-oriented
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak is a multinational food packaging and processing company of Swedish origin with head offices in Lund, Sweden, and Lausanne, Switzerland. The company offers packaging, filling machines and pr…Know More about Tetra Pak