The Banarly Group Lagos (Banarly/Olokun/Unifish) is active in Nigeria since 1995. We operate with 31 fishing vessels in Nigerian waters. All sea frozen seafood (fish & shrimps) are easily customized, because our production process ensures only top quality. Our company’s goal is to achieve top quality through a drive towards perfection. This is reflected in the group’s product standards, its organization and the commercial partners we are associated with.
Job Title: Junior Account Officer
Location: Lagos, Apapa, Kirikiri
- Preparation of payment cash/cheque vouchers.
- Raising of cash receipts (in NAVISION).
- Raising of customers sales invoices.
- Payment of cash/cheque vouchers.
- Payment of crew salaries.
- Entry of payment vouchers into NAVISION.
- Cash reconciliations.
- Preparation of labour discharge details/vouchers.
- Knowledge of reports and accounting standard operating procedures.
- Membership of any of the relevant Accounting bodies (ICAN, ANAN, etc) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in Production/Manufacturing sector.
- First degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other related discipline.
- Knowledge of NAVISION software will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Honesty, reliability and a good attitude are needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others