TopYouGo is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, and other cities in Nigeria, and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media/Content Marketing Officer
- TopYouGo Digital Marketing Agency is looking for an enthusiastic social media/ content marketing officer to join its exciting team in the Lagos office.
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of social media marketing, SEO, content management, and the ability to write engaging, creative contents for variety of audiences. It’s essential that the candidate have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must have a passion for delivering results.
About the Role
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating unique interesting, and un-plagiarised contents across all digital channels including blogs, websites, social media, press releases and printed materials. To excel in this role, you will have strong writing skills that are appropriate for a variety of audiences and brands.
- Copywriting experience coupled with the ability to produce marketing materials such as newsletters whitepapers, emails and articles
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies that can help to drive traffic and engagement to websites
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Keywords
- Previous experience of using WordPress CMS is desirable but not essential
- Qualification or Degree in English, Mass Communication, Creative Writing or Journalism. The role is also good for interns or graduate trainees.
- Social media administration and promote engagement with our social followers
- Previous experience of defining social media strategies and content marketing plans
- Excellent team player with a passion for digital marketing
- Project management and customer relationship organisational skills
- Strong interest in research and personal development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
Salary (negotiable and based on experience); 37.5 hours per week.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others