Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting for fulltime Talent Acquisition Partner.
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Position Type: Full-time
Start date: Aug 2019
Main purpose of the Position
- You will be collaborating with the aligned function and /or business, together with the relevant HRBPs to manage the recruitment process, provide subject matter expertise and insight; and enable hiring managers to select the best quality candidates at all level.
- You will also be in charge of executing and managing the end-to-end talent acquisition strategy for the aligned function/business, ensuring the use of best practices and relevant tools to achieve the desired outcome and to ensure a highly positive candidate experience. On another hand, you also manage Global Youth Initiative across the four pillars within Country.
- Nestlé is so much more than the worlds #1 food and Beverage Company. From health and wellness to world leading research and development, we are always on the lookout for the best talent, for a huge variety of roles. This is why we are looking for a motivated, professional and energetic HR professional to join us as a Talent Acquisition Partner.
- Based in Nigeria, you will be part of a small team of recruitment and HR professionals, meaning you will have the opportunity to have a huge impact on the growth and success of Nestlé Central West Africa Region. Whether you have had experience in another FMCG company, consulting, or another complex multinational business, you will be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of truly diverse professionals. Handling the recruitment needs for different brands, this is an exciting opportunity, which will stretch and reward you in equal measure.
A day in the life of…
- When you get into the office, the first thing you will do is check on the performance of your live vacancies to ensure you are getting quality responses to the roles for which you are managing.
- You then spend a good portion of your morning reviewing applications and screening applicants against the job descriptions, ensuring you are scheduling first round calls for those, which seem promising.
- Working at Nestlé, you receive a very high volume of applicants per role. Despite the volumes, we are committed to reviewing every application, and as such, you find ways to be able to maintain pace of screening, whilst still giving candidates a great candidate experience.
- After lunch, you go and meet a hiring manager to take a briefing about a new role they are looking to recruit. You are not working alone! For particularly hard to fill roles you are supported by a talent sourcer (think of it like an internal headhunter) and a recruitment marketing team to help build creative and compelling campaigns.
- You are now close to filling a position you have been working on for a while, so spend the next hour on a telepresence final round interview. After speaking with the hiring manager you decide this person is a great match for Nestlé and start the process to extend an offer.
- Before you finish for the day, you check your schedule for tomorrow, reminding hiring managers for feedback on some shortlists you sent them last week.
Min Required Experience:
What Will Make You Successful?
- 4-6 years’ experience in human resources focusing on experience working in the recruiting industry, ideally with a mix of recruitment agency and in-house Talent Acquisition managing end to end recruitment
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders effectively, often with different hiring requirements
- Experience of coaching managers on interviewing and modern recruiting methodology
- Experience working with technological providers (ATS providers, various Social Media platforms, other digital sourcing channels) for recruiting purposes
- Degree level education (at least 2nd class)
- Passionate about young people and you have experience managing youth initiatives.
- You already manage recruitment end-to-end, to ensure every candidate has a great experience.
- You are an exceptional communicator; you are able to sell the benefits of Nestlé, and also listen and really understand how well a candidates experience matches the needs of our business.
- You are naturally a people person. You love talking with candidates, and your hiring managers always comment on your ability to add value in shaping their hiring needs
- You are ambitious and you have a clear will to drive your own career development. Nestlé is a big organization so the opportunities are endless, as long as you can be clear in communicating your ambitions.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc is a Nigeria-based company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of food products including purified water throughout the country and west Africa. The Company ope…Know More about Nestle Nigeria Plc