The Scope of the Assignment
The scope of the assignment will include but not limited to the following:
- Design review to ensure correctness, completeness and compliance.
- Supervision of the Works Contract to ensure that the works comply with the approved design, drawings, specifications, conditions of contract and sound engineering practice
- BEME, Development of a Confidential Unit price analysis for each work item Preparation of Bidding Documents in line with AFDB procurement policy.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- General Experience of consulting firm in the field of speciality
- Consultants’ Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Evidence showing technical and managerial capabilities of the firm.
- Evidence and description of similar assignments executed
- Evidence of registration with relevant authorities and professional bodies
- Evidence showing that firm is a legal entity
- Quality of proposal demonstrating deep understanding of objectives, competencies and coherence of response
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified consulting firms/consultants should submit an Expression of Interest demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Expressions of Interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail):
State Project implementation Unit (SPIU),
Ebonyi State Ring Road Project (EBRRP),
Ministry of Works & Transport,
No 1 Onwe Road, Abakaliki,
Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
Attention: Engr. Uchechi Okah
Email – email@example.com
- Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure based on Quality Cost Based Selection [QCBS] method shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s Procurement Policy Framework, October 2015, which is available on the Bank’s website:https://www.afdb.org/en/projects-and-operations/procurement/new-procurement-policy/
- Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours [0900 to 1700 hours].
- Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications.