Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) is recruiting for fulltime Content Associate.
Co-creation Hub is a social innovation centre dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity. The technology hub is the first in Nigeria to serve as an Open Living Lab in which user-driven innovation is fully integrated in the co-creative process of new services, products and societal infrastructures. CcHUB’s methodology is hinged on engaging a community of progressive stakeholders (end-users, subject matter experts, government agencies, businesses, academics, civil societies etc.) who bring their creativity and knowledge to play in co-creating solutions to social challenges faced by the average Nigerian through our open living labs. The resulting innovations are then supported to become sustainable market solutions by providing proactive business support, advice, mentorship and funding through our pre-incubation & research unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Content Associate – a driven, focused individual, to curate and manage content for STEM Education in Nigeria.
- re:learn is an open living lab focused on helping schools apply technology to enhance learning. At re:learn, our aim is to accelerate the process of increased access, and quality of education.
- We achieve this by identifying innovative ways of using technology to bridge the education gap in Nigeria. Our primary focus is on two key areas: addressing the skills shortage through the re:learn Educator’s Network, and the curation of engaging STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) content to improve learning outcomes in and out of schools.
- With over 27,000 students reached in the past 5 years, operating as CcHUB’s education unit, we’re excited to expand that reach and create even more impact across the country.
- As Content Associate, you understand that content is king, and programmes are only as good as the content. You have a strong interest in education and technology, with the unique skill set to fit this role.
- Curate STEM content for re:learn’s range of in-school and out-of-school programmes
- Work closely with the Learning Development Manager to design curriculums according to programme specifications.
- Develop standardised processes for content curation cycle: including identification, evaluation and deployment phases.
- Conduct regular reviews and update of content to ensure all content is relevant and up-to-date
- Maintain a pulse on industry standards, and changes in the Edtech space, with the ability to reflect new changes in content as necessary
- Be able to identify and maintain partnerships with third-party providers and key industry players
Min Required Experience:
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Good research and analytical skills, with the ability to pay attention to detail
- Able to work independently, and under minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate ideas and plans clearly and effectively
What’s On Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health, dental and optical plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Co-creation Hub (cchub) Nigeria
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB …Know More about Co-creation Hub (cchub) Nigeria