Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a Social Stationary Printing company that renders personalized and customized services such as printing of invitation cards and programs for all occasions, memo pads, paper stationery and gift bags is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: In-House Graphics Designer
Job ref.: STW/1131/DG
Type: Full Time
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reports to: Head of Production
- The in-house Graphics designer will a part of the creative team responsible for designing artworks suitable to the customer’s request in relation to the occasion.
- Planning concepts and jobs by working with relevant information provided by customers and customer service unit.
- Working closely with the Production staff and Customer service personnel to deliver quality and excellent jobs illustrate concepts by designing artwork and arranging jobs.
- Ensuring quality, attention to details and creativity in the designing customer’s job.
- Designing and generate new concepts for the company.
- Providing design support to all units in the company.
- Attending to customer’s job promptly to meet given deadlines
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Candidate must have B.Sc/HND in related field.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years experience as a graphics designer, with body of work to show for it.
- Candidate must be able to proactively identify customer needs.
- Candidate must have the ability to think creatively to generate designs and concepts.
- Candidate must be able to use computer software to create designs.
- Candidate must stay updated on emerging software that will be an added value to the company.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
- Must have the ability to learn fast on the job.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be emotionally mature.
- Must have working experience in a printing company. (This is Key)
- Must have strong attention to details.
- Must possess strong work ethics and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be innovative, creative and smart
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: [email protected] (Please ensure CV are in MS Word format only). Use the role “Graphics Designer” as the subject of your application.
Application Deadline 18th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others