O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria) Limited is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction company with over 45 years of work experience. We are known for our pragmatic value delivery, which flows from our people centric approach, committed professionals and prudent management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Ensure all Bank accounts are reconciled and proper documentations are made
- Process all payment requisition including online transfers and cheques
- Filling and remittance of statutory deductions like PAYE, PENSION, VAT, etc.
- Ensure proper records of day-to-day transactions like accounts payable, invoices and petty cash.
- Preparation of annual account and budget
- Reporting on budget performance
- Preparation of cost unit/project performance report
- Responding to all tax matters, Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) and knowledge of essential accounting software usage such as Peachtree, Sage, QuickBooks, SAP, Tally etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 7 years core accounting duties with the ability to work without supervision
- Associate member of ICAN or ACCA
- Mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Problem solving and Effective time-management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others