Africa Delivery Technologies Limited – Aiming to become a key participant in the structuration, facilitation and growth of e-commerce in Sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership.
- The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with excellent communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- He/She will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
Objectives of this Role
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and events, both internally and offsite
- Drive the CEO when necessary
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities
- Perform administrative and office support, such as minute-taking and maintenance of filing system and contact database
Skills and Qualifications
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences
- Driving license
- 4 years experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Conversant in the use of e-platform and mobile technologies
- Tech-savvy, excellent understanding of engineering/process issues
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others