Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the “Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)” and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
We seek applications from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing & Issuing Officer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service
- Provide daily sales Report with zero error rate in ticket issuance
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory, especially in Lagos.
- Evaluating, Booking, Ticketing, Refunds, etc.
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Oversees Partner Relation with Airlines, Hotels, car rental partners, Tourism partners, etc. in terms of deals, promos, discounts, etc
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross – sell and up – sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing operations
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of an OND in any approved Polytechnic course
- Minimum of three years of ticket booking, issuing, reissuing, revalidating, cancelling, etc experience in the Tourism industry is critical and COMPULSORY.
- Experience in at least two of the Global Distribution Systems (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) is CRITICAL AND COMPULSORY.
- Experience in Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel will be an added advantage
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
- Experience in Tours and Hotel booking will be an added advantage
- Very attractive and negotiable
Application Deadline 14th June, 2019.
Note: Kindly adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CV without the required Tourism experience will be discarded.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others