WTS Energy is recruiting for fulltime Principal Subsea Hardware Engineer.
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Subsea Hardware Engineer
- Deliver the Subsea Hardware scope for the BSWA deepwater project in accordance with Company policies and standards.
- Drive the project subsea hardware engineering activities during tendering, detail design, fabrication, testing, installation, and support offshore commissioning.
- Address subsea hardware related queries and technical clarification questions from vendors, develop technical evaluation criteria and deliver the technical evaluation of the subsea hardware scope.
- Ensure that all deliverables, as defined in the Project Controls and Assurance Plan (PCAP) are completed successfully.
- Drive the identification, maturation and deployment of value adding new technologies and innovations to optimize the subsea hardware scope.
- Develop/review schedules as required for own discipline activities and determine the deliverables and hold points necessary to meet the project requirements.
- Drive progress of the subsea hardware scope throughout the project phases and ensure the equipment delivered meets the project requirements such as functional specifications, schedule, cost, production ramp-up, operability, reliability and availability.
- Ensure the equipment are installed correctly via creation of detailed installation and pre-commissioning procedures and that interfaces with all project team personnel are properly and effectively managed.
- Provide subsea hardware engineering inputs in technical reviews and contribute to the management of change process to ensure technical integrity, efficiency, and safety of facilities.
- Ensure development of fit for purpose quality plan and Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) for the subsea hardware and support recruitment and assignment of experienced QA/QC personnel to support equipment delivery.
- Carry out lessons learned workshops and after-action reviews to catalogue all lessons learned for lateral application on other projects.
- Provide technical mentoring & coaching for less experienced staff.
- Ensure that all work is done in a manner consistent with Company guidelines and policies.
- Support the Subsea Package Lead in managing the commercial scope, and in the management of external stakeholders and unit partners.
- Ensure system wide integration and integrity are managed. Manage interfaces with other EPC contracts, and the project Subsea and Pipeline Team including implementation of required technical assurance on own scope
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least 12 years’ experience in upstream Exploration & Production projects with emphasis on Design and Execution in deepwater environment. At least 10 years’ experience directly related to delivery of Subsea Hardware packages.
- A COREN registered or registerable engineer.
- Technical Professional with broad and deep knowledge of deepwater subsea hardware design, fabrication, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning and should have played a key role in the delivery of at least one major deepwater project involving subsea hardware design and installation
- Previous experience in the delivery of an Integrated Workover Control System (IWOCS) and Completion Workover Riser System (CWOR) will be an advantage.
- Experienced in managing major EPC contracts.
- Able to identify opportunities for optimizing SURF systems designs, reducing operating costs and proposing technically robust solutions to deliver value.
- Familiar with project development challenges in Nigeria or in other regions with similar challenges
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Wts Energy
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Out…Know More about Wts Energy